La Grange and Oak Park, IL – If you’ve been considering a smile makeover but keep putting it off, maybe it’s because you aren’t aware of all the potential benefits you can gain from the procedure. Today we’re discussing some of the reasons you might want to schedule your smile makeover sooner rather than later.
1. You’ll no longer want to hide your smile. Chances are good that nobody knows how unhappy you are with your smile. But for many, it is a daily pain, not only when they’re alone and looking in the mirror, but also when they’re out in public and find themselves consciously hiding their smile.
2. Happy days are here again. There are many benefits of smiling, one of which is that it actually makes you happier. In the past, being self-conscious might have kept you from really enjoying yourself. You’ll get much more enjoyment from social occasions.
3. It improves your oral health. The benefits of a smile makeover aren’t just aesthetic – the health and beauty of your teeth are tightly related to your overall health. Have you found it challenging to eat certain foods, had tooth sensitivity or just found it difficult to bite and chew some foods? Staying away from healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables and choosing processed foods instead can increase your risk for many chronic health problems.
4. You’ll enjoy eating more. If eating food is sometimes difficult due to unhealthy teeth, it can make it difficult to enjoy eating when you can’t bite or chew foods effectively. Poor dental health can also lead to a chronic bad taste in your mouth and bad breath, making it hard to enjoy even your favorite foods.
5. Increase your earnings. You shouldn’t expect to be assured a new job, but having a more attractive smile certainly won’t hurt your chances of getting one. A smile makeover can also help you get a promotion at your current work. People who smile look like they’re enjoying their work and have better professional relationships.
6. Make a love connection. While your smile makeover won’t automatically make someone fall in love with you, having a brighter smile can be an advantage. Surveys show that both men and women say that an attractive smile is one of the most important things they’re looking for in a potential partner.
If you’ve been considering a smile makeover, there’s no time like now to schedule it. To learn how you can enjoy the benefits of a new, beautiful smile, call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation, then check out our Smile Gallery and get the answers to our most frequently asked questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
About Battistoni and Beam Orthodontics: Know for offering exemplary orthodontics services like braces, Invisalign, and clear braces, in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere, Battistoni and Beam has one of the most experienced staff found anywhere in the country. They have staff members who have been with the practice since the very beginning and are ready to serve patients in the La Grange and Oak Park areas.
© 2017 Millionairium and Battistoni and Beam Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Millionairium and Battistoni and Beam are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this document is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links