Achieve the smile you’ve always wanted – without brackets and wires!
You may have been avoiding orthodontic treatment because you don’t like the idea of metal braces, or worry that braces will interfere too much with your daily life. But with Invisalign clear aligners, that isn’t a problem. The aligners are comfortable, removable and virtually invisible. That means you can straighten your teeth discretely, and with little interference in your regular routine.
Because the plastic aligners are clear, your friends and colleagues may not even know you’re wearing them. Cleaning your teeth is a breeze because the aligners are removable, and any kind of food can be eaten during treatment.
Adults aren’t the only ones who can use Invisalign – many teens are candidates as well. And all Invisalign treatment is not the same – orthodontists are specialists in moving teeth, and our doctors are VIP Preferred providers, indicating extensive experience with clear aligners and over 300 cases treated.
Because of the convenience of being able to remove your aligners before each meal, you do not have to worry about the hassle of food getting stuck between your teeth, as with traditional braces.
Aligners can be removed to eat, drink, or brush your teeth, so feel free to eat whatever you’d like during treatment, and cleaning your teeth is a breeze!
Choosing the right provider is important!
Did you know a dentist simply has to take a one-day course to call themself a certified Invisalign provider? Just like any medical treatment, outcomes improve with experience. You can trust your Invisalign treatment to Drs Battistoni and Beam with confidence.
- We are VIP preferred providers, indicating an exceptional level of experience, and have been using the Invisalign system for over 15 years
- We are orthodontists, and have specialized training above and beyond general dentists in understanding the mechanics of tooth movement. This can also let us treat more complicated cases by combining Invisalign and limited braces when necessary
- We complete many hours of Invisalign continuing education each year. Teeth don’t know if they’re being pushed by a plastic aligner or by an orthodontic wire, but there are differences in the treatment planning that can greatly affect the outcome.
- We use the iTero digital scanner, ensuring the most accurate aligner fit possible and no messy impressions!
- We have experience treating both teens and adults
The Oak Park and La Grange orthodontists at Battistoni and Beam Orthodontics provide the highest quality orthodontic treatment. From stylish colored braces to Invisalign, no matter what your orthodontic issue is, our team is here to help. We strive to provide cutting edge, caring and affordable orthodontics in La Grange, Countryside, Oak Park, Elmwood Park, River Forest and the surrounding area. Dr Battistoni and Dr Beam are committed to ensuring every patient has an exceptional experience on their way to their dream smile.