Thanks for visiting us today to learn about Invisalign. It’s a very effective treatment modality and with your compliance can produce a fantastic smile!
As you consider Invisalign treatment, please keep in mind that Invisalign is a service, not a product. Unlike contact lenses, where the product will be the same everywhere, your Invisalign outcome is directly related to the skill of the provider. In reality, a provider is only required to complete a one-day course, focused heavily on how to take impressions and send materials to Align Technology, to qualify as a “certified” Invisalign provider!
Battistoni and Beam Orthodontics have been using the Invisalign system since its inception, and are well qualified to provide your treatment.
- We are “VIP Diamond Plus” Providers: Like any medical procedure, treatment outcomes improve with the experience of the provider. Align technology classifies its providers based on experience, and “VIP Diamond Plus” signifies the highest level of experience that is recognized by Align technology. www.Invisalign.com can be used as a reference to check any providers experience level.
- We are Current: Invisalign continuing education, meetings, and study clubs—including a study club dedicated to teen treatment—are a very active part of our continuing education endeavors. We use iTero® intraoral scanning for accurate, fast digital impressions without “gooey” impression materials.
- We are Orthodontists: While any dentist has the ability to offer Invisalign, orthodontists have years of additional training in the mechanics of tooth movement and smile design. We treat our Invisalign patients to the same high standards as our braces patients.
Drs. Battistoni, Beam, and Polivka have also successfully treated many patients who were told by other orthodontists or dentists they were not Invisalign candidates. We appreciate you considering treatment with us as you begin this exciting journey, and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
Achieve the smile you’ve always wanted – without brackets and wires!
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted – without braces. A consultation with Oak Park and La Grange Invisalign Premier Providers Battistoni and Beam Orthodontics can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
You may have been avoiding orthodontic treatment because you don’t like the idea of metal braces, or worry that braces will interfere too much with your daily life. But with Invisalign® clear aligners, that isn’t a problem. The aligners are comfortable, removable, and virtually invisible. That means you can straighten your teeth discretely, and with little interference in your regular routine.
Because the plastic aligners are clear, your friends, and colleagues may not even know you’re wearing them. Cleaning your teeth is a breeze because the aligners are removable, and any kind of food can be eaten during treatment.
Adults aren’t the only ones who can use Invisalign – many teens are candidates as well. And all Invisalign treatment is not the same – orthodontists are specialists in moving teeth, and our doctors are VIP Preferred providers, indicating extensive experience with clear aligners and over 300 cases treated.
Wearing Invisalign is incredibly convenient, as you can remove your aligners before you eat. However, you still have to worry about food getting caught between your teeth, just like with traditional braces.
You can take your aligners out to eat your favorite foods, drink your favorite beverages, and brush and floss your teeth as you normally would.
Choosing the right provider is important!
Did you know a dentist simply has to take a one-day course to call themselves a certified Invisalign provider? Just like any medical treatment, outcomes improve with experience. You can trust your Invisalign treatment to Battistoni and Beam Orthodontics with confidence.
- We are VIP preferred providers, indicating an exceptional level of experience, and have been using the Invisalign system for more than 15 years
- We are orthodontists, and have specialized training above and beyond general dentists in understanding the mechanics of tooth movement. This can also let us treat more complicated cases by combining Invisalign and limited braces when necessary
- We complete many hours of Invisalign continuing education each year. Teeth don’t know if they’re being pushed by a plastic aligner or by an orthodontic wire, but there are differences in the treatment planning that can greatly affect the outcome.
- We use the iTero® digital scanner, ensuring the most accurate aligner fit possible and no messy impressions!
- We have experience treating both teens and adults
We appreciate you considering treatment with us please contact us with any additional questions.
The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign treatment fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners to enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign treatment appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is the Invisalign system?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign treatment uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved.
Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign aligners are clear, which makes Invisalign treatment a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
Lastly, Invisalign treatment technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
How many patients are in Invisalign treatment?
More than 5,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign aligners. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.